Sunday, February 8, 2009

Long Overdue and Late

Wow, has it really been nearly two months since I posted last? There is nothing to say except I let the time slip away each day without sitting down to write. Let me give the briefest summary. Holly, Greg and family came for Christmas and we had a wonderful family time. The children are all growing up so fast; in fact, we celebrated Connor's 5th birthday while they were here. Bryce and Erin gave us a special gift on Christmas day-- announcing they would be having a little Williamson in August. After Christmas, I began working full time in my new job at Accolade Home Health. I love it and I am so glad I made the change! Then the upper respiratory illness knocked me down for nearly two weeks before passing on to Bethany. At least it wasn't the ugly flu that is so prevalent here right now. Keegan finally got his official letter of completion for his doctorate in late January--Hooray, hooray! How's that for brief?! Let me show you a few pictures, and then I hope to be back at this regularly.Christmas Morning

Everyone had to get some outside in the warmer weather, even Alyssa loved it.


The "Twinks" were too busy playing and, yes, eating the dirt to pose for a picture. In fact, they were very, very busy the entire time they were here. They love to double team anyone willing to take them on! I don't know how Holly keeps up with them on a daily basis.


If anyone is interested in Fritz, he has made a full recovery and is absolutely beautiful. He is as goofy as they come and thinks he's a lap dog, but he made his greatest inroad into the family with how he let the Twinks love on him in their usual rough and tough fashion.

1 comment:

Alan & Beth McManus said...

congrats on catching up on your blog...the pics are nice...that's a handsome dog...are they giving him away or selling him? never mind...we could never bring a dog to Mexico...at least, I wouldn't do it. Our dog is the trash can variety...literally came from a trash can, so this dog looks like a step or two up! I like trash can dogs...they're free...we feed ours chicken bones and she never seems to have a problem with them. Can't say we're too worried either! (ha-ha...that's terrible, isn't it?!)