Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"The problem with life is it's so daily."


Connor age 4.

The "Twinks" after lunch.


Isn’t the title of this blog the simplest statement and yet so profound? Those of us who enjoy good health, warmth, plenty of food, and are loved by someone may agree with the statement. But how about those who are fighting to live each day? It certainly changes the meaning of the statement.

We are doing well as a family and know that many prayers are given on our behalf and answered by our God. We recognize His blessings everyday in the big and the small dailies of daily living. In a little over a week I will move from my paying job as a nurse to a full time volunteer at CAM center and working with Keegan. The plan is that my time at CAM will be split, 50% working with Keegan on Quest and other projects, and 50% working in another department of CAM (yet to be determined). Initially I will still work 2-3 Mondays a month at First Family to help Leslie the LVN in the transition to my job. I am excited about this move and I really have total peace from the Lord about this change in my life. God has always provided for us when He asked us to give anything up, and there’s no reason to think He won’t do so again. Keegan is excited that I can join him in ministry and in his travels. All the details aren’t worked out yet, but it’s coming together bit by bit. Please continue praying for us in this new endeavor.

Our family is well. Please check our prayer requests for updates on those things we for which we have requested prayer. Above are two new pictures to show some of the blessings in our family.




No comments: