Sunday, September 27, 2009

Changed My Mind

The Whole Crew


I came to the blog today to close it down. Life is so hectic and I have not posted in over a month. I was feeling the pressure to post or close it. I started not to even look at it and just hit the "hide" button, but then I opened it and scrolled over the posts. As I looked back over the past year and a half, I could see so much of our family's journey. Even though I also write in a personal journal, there are no pictures there and the writings are of a different nature. I have decided not to hit the "hide" button just yet because I want to write and I like having this area to write and post pictures for myself.
There is no way I can catch up on the last 6 weeks and I will not attempt to do so. Erin has written her story down beautifully on her blog. You can hit the link on the right hand side of this page if you would like to see what God has done in the life of Erin, Bryce and Kyah. I will just begin anew and pick up form the present.
Meet Kyah, our newest grandson. His entry into this world was little rough to say the least, but he is here whole and health, all 10 lbs. of him! He's beautiful and wonderful, and the best part is he lives less than a mile from me. I have so missed seeing my other grandchildren grow!
Sadie Jane Scott should be joining our family mid-November. According to Bethany she is feisty already. We look forward to meeting her too.
Connor has started kindergarten, Alyssa turned 4, and the twins Ashlynn and Kylee are busier than ever.
Keegan and I are so blessed and we give all glory to God for His tender care of our little family.

2 comments:

Hilma said...

Terry, the pictures are really cute. And I didn't even have to wait til Christmas for an update. I enjoy hearing about your extended families also and it's different from facebook posts. The nice thing about a blog is that there is no pressure...just post when you want. We're so thankful that Bryce, Erin and Kyah are recovering. I know it has been a hard time. Enjoy having them so close! Take care:) Hilma

Judy said...

Don't close down your blog! ~J